UBN 1st Year Anniversary Celebration
Your name is in the invite list! Come celebrate with us as we carry on the celebration into the new year and also to thank all of you folks for making all these worth our while! You are the reason for UBN and let us continue to Celebrate The Entrepreneur Spirit in 2016!
What am I paying for?
1. 1 Main Course
2. 1 Beverage (Beer or Wine selection included)
3. Build your network and grow your business
4. Uplift or reignite the entrepreneurial spirit in you
5. Happy Hour Pricing for alcohol ($6~7/glass) ALL NIGHT
And... learn from other people's experience
What is the structure of your event?
1. Get welcome by beautiful faces.
2. Eat, introduce yourself & be eager to find out what biz people are in.
3. 10 seconds introduction of yourself (YES! Only 10secs!)
4. Move around networking (NO net-sitting)
5. Games & activities on 1st Year Anniversary Celebration
7. Vacate the place at 1000pm.
For those who love networking, there is a coffeeshop where you can hang out AFTER we vacate the event space.
Why are there 2 ticket prices?
To clarify, we do not profit from your ticket purchase. Even if we do, it is not to buy a lambhorghini for ourselves, not even a beer!
Re-visitor : Please get a promo code from us! We have your record.
We give concession for re-visitors because we really want to see familiar faces again. As said, it is a platform for you to start building your network & your confidence and it makes our heart glad when we see your business grow. It gives us MORE reason & great encouragement to continue UBN. It is a platform not for you to give out your name cards like a flyer (OOPS!).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION.
Is this a BNI?
Is this a membership group?
Is this a MLM?
Is this an investment scheme event?
Is this an online / e-commerce event?
Then what is it?
You got it now? We are Unity Business Network, a place where you can start learning how to build your network, business relationships with people, as you will be meeting many other seasoned business networkers too! We are all in this to sharpen each other. You can be shy, you can feel no one would listen to what you do, you gotta start somewhere my friend! SEE YA!